return to home page

Medical Doctor  


Medical Doctor Q&A's
Name: Dianne

My doctor is wanting to start me on oral estrogen for vaginal/vulva dryness and burning. I have read extensively about natural estrogen and want to ask for this, rather than premarin. What should I ask for exactly? Thank you.

You are entirely correct and should have natural estrogen. You need to request estradiol (brand name Estrace).
The Best way to treat vaginal/vulvar dryness is to also
take the estradiol in a vaginal cream form under the
brand name Estrace VAginal Cream or Femring.

Phillip Warner, M.D.
Power Surge Medical Consultant
To schedule a personal consultation,
call Dr. Warner at: 530.749.8511

Read more about natural, bio-identical hormones

* Read Dr. Warner's guest transcript

Information provided by Dr. Warner is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own personal physician.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Doctor Warner's Archive