return to home page

Ask Dr. Townsend  


Ask Dr. Townsend Q&A's
Name: rabrams

my gyn is ant I bio-identical hormone replacement as she thinks it just makes
compounding Pharmacies wealthy (her words) I don't know how to find a physician who will test and work with me. I'm 53 years old. My main problem is no sex drive at all and when I do have sex, it's painful. I need help/testing, etc.

Power surge has an excellant source for bioidenticals. Does you Doctor think that drug companies are giving away drugs for nothing. They are one of the most profitable greoups of companies in the us. You really do not need testing but merely begin on a beneficial strength of bioidenticals including the dynamic duo.


Dr. Townsend
Author of The Maverick of Medicine Speaks to Women
* Read Dr. Townsend's guest transcripts
Power Surge Recommendations & Bioidentical Hormone Resources

Information provided by Dr. Townsend is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own health care practitioner.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Ask Dr. Townsend's Archive