return to home page

Ask Dr. Townsend  


Ask Dr. Townsend Q&A's
Name: Dahlia

I am trying to locate a GYN near Myrtle Beach, S.C. Who has been using bioidentical hormone replacement for some time, to refer someone to. I can't find anyone belonging to AHMA in that area. Do you know how I might help her to find an appropriate physician there?
Thanks, Dahlia Hirsch M.D.

Power surge has an excellant source of bioidenticals hormones.


Dr. Townsend
Author of The Maverick of Medicine Speaks to Women
* Read Dr. Townsend's guest transcripts
Power Surge Recommendations & Bioidentical Hormone Resources

Information provided by Dr. Townsend is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own health care practitioner.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Ask Dr. Townsend's Archive