return to home page

Ask Dr. Townsend  


Ask Dr. Townsend Q&A's
Name: marie

I am looking for a Dr. In San Diego, CA area that performs the Endometrial Cryoablation for heavy bleeding.

Marie: Please call American Medical Systems at 800-328-3881 and they can help you. On the other hand if you want a vacation come to Park City Utah and I can do the procedure for you.


Dr. Townsend
Author of The Maverick of Medicine Speaks to Women
* Read Dr. Townsend's guest transcripts
Power Surge Recommendations & Bioidentical Hormone Resources

Information provided by Dr. Townsend is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own health care practitioner.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Ask Dr. Townsend's Archive