return to home page

Dr. Alan Altman's Archives  


Dr. Alan Altman's Archives Q&A's
Name: Elvira

I have had my period for 14 days, heavy. I am 50 yeras old. Should I be concerned and call doctors?

I would definitely recommend you see your gynecologist. Any heavy bleeding for that many days should be investigated. It may just be hormonal, but see your doctor and put your mind at rest.

Dr. Alan Altman

Author of "Making Love the Way We Used To...Or Better."


The information provided by Dr. Altman is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for an visit to and examination by your own personal physician.

Back to Return to Doctor Warner's Page archives