return to home page

Ask Dr. Denise Lamothe  


Ask Dr. Denise Lamothe Q&A's
Name: Nancy


I'm going to be 47 in May, I have been suffering with per I symptoms which has me with very bad anxiety. I lost 8 lbs Since sept, I have started eating better, only gained back 2 lbs.
Do You have any advise for me to gain back the weight I lost?
I Look forward to hearing from you

Noncy -- You can supplement your diet with a protein drink product like Boost which may help you to put a few pounds back on. I would suggest you work with a nutritionist and your medical doctor to get to the bottom of this and to get the help you need. good luck --

Be well,
Dr. Denise Lamothe
Clinical Psychologist
Specializing in Weight and Eating Issues
Author of The Taming Of The Chew: A Holistic
Guide to Stopping Compulsive Eating

* Read Dr. Lamothe's guest transcripts
* Visit

Information provided by Denise Lamothe is not intended as a substitute for a visit to your own personal health care professional.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Dr. Denise Lamothe's Archive