return to home page

Ask Dr. Stephen Holt  


Ask Dr. Stephen Holt Q&A's
Name: soheila

Hello doctor, I have a big problem with bloating and water retention. I am 50 years old and I started the menopause last year. Is there any thing that I can take to help me with this problem? Thank you

Are you taking HRT? Bloating could be more than water retention -- e.g., lactose intolerance, digestive imbalance. Have you had a medical check up? See www.naturaldigestion.com . I need more information to advise. You can read more about MenoPlan here.

Thank you for your question.

Stephen Holt, M.D.
Gastroenterologist, Internist,
Scientist, Nutritionist, Pharmacologist.

Information provided by Dr. Holt is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own personal physician.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Dr. Stephen Holt's Archive