return to home page

Ask Dr. Erika  


Ask Dr. Erika Q&A's
Name: Darlene

how do I get my doctor to do the compounding of hormones so it is natural. Can any doctor prescribe this method. Please help. I am going to see a new doctor soon and do not want to do the conventional method.darlene

Dear Darlene;

Go to my website, and also take The Hormone Solution to your doctor. Then, suggest they call the Natural Hormone Pharmacy at 914-747-1805 and the pharmacist there will help the doctor write the prescription following the protocols I have established.
If you want more help, get in touch with me and I will also be more than happy to talk to your doctor or even help get you the right prescription of natural hormones.

Best wishes,

Dr. Erika

Author of The Hormone Solution

Return to Ask Dr. Erika's Archive