return to home page

Medical Doctor  


Medical Doctor Q&A's
Name: janet

Dr. Warner,
I have not had a period in 15 months. I have a very unusual and embarassing problem. My sex drive is so high that it is effecting my days and nights. With out going into details is there something I can do or get tested for? I was thinking of having a saliva test. How unusual am I? I cant go on like this much longer. Please help me

You need to get tested for your testosterone levels as this could be the source of your "problem". In addition, you need to start proper doses of estrogen and progesterone.

Phillip Warner, M.D. (OB-GYN)
Power Surge Medical Consultant
To schedule a personal consultation,
call Dr. Warner at: 530.749.8511

Read more about natural, bio-identical hormones

* Read Dr. Warner's guest transcript

Information provided by Dr. Warner is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own personal physician.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Doctor Warner's Archive