return to home page

Medical Doctor  


Medical Doctor Q&A's
Name: Robyn

I have low estrogen (I am not perimenopausal - 29 years old, possible hypopituitarism causing the low estrogen). My doc wanted to put me on BCP but I don't want them. Any ideas on what other meds I can use to raise my estrogen?

The best way to raise your estrogen level is to take natural
estrogen which is identical to the estrogen your ovaries are
making. The best form is Biest(estradiol and estriol). You
also need natural progesterone taken from days 14-28 of your
cycle. This will totally restore your periods and hormone
levels. Since you may have hypopituitarism, you should have
your cortisone and thyroid levels checked also.

Phillip Warner, M.D.
Power Surge Medical Consultant
To schedule a personal consultation,
call Dr. Warner at: 530.749.8511

Read more about natural, bio-identical hormones

* Read Dr. Warner's guest transcript

Information provided by Dr. Warner is general in nature and should not be construed as a substitute for a visit to and examination by your own personal physician.
Please read our disclaimer.

Return to Doctor Warner's Archive