return to home page

Anxiety-Panic Expert  


Anxiety-Panic Expert Q&A's
Name: anon

Do you have any tips for dealing with health anxiety / hypochondria? Thanks


I think it would be advisable for you to speak with a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist so that they can make a full assesement and give you an accurate diagnosis of what you are experiencing.

Although I can't diagnose, you may not have hypochondriasis, you may actually have an anxiety disorder. Many people with an anxiety disorder do think they have hypochondriasis but they are actually different disorders.

A Cognitive Behavioural Therapist will be able to assist you with this and will be able to provide treatment for you.

You can read about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy on our web pages:



And you can find a CBT therapist in your area by visiting our world wide referral pages


Kind Regards,

Bronwyn Fox

Power Surge Anxiety-Panic Expert

Founder of The Panic Anxiety Hub

Online Panic Anxiety Management Program

E.mail Bronwyn Fox

Author of Power Over Panic: Freedom From Panic/Anxiety Related Disorders"

and Power Over Panic (2nd Edition)

and Bronwyn's audio cassette, Taking Back The Power

Return to Anxiety-Panic Expert's Archive